| ||Author : IceBreakr ||Version : 1.0
Modern ||Demo mission : No
|Downloads : 1803
||Rating : 4 / 5 (rated 1 time)
You must register before rating items.
|Included *.pbo files : ||Needed addons :
ALTERNATIVE DESERT VERSION - DINGOR
DINGOR FOR ARMA 2/ARROWHEAD
First Release: June 3, 2012
Release Date: June 3, 2012
- Arma 2
- Arrowhead addon combined with game
(make sure you're using the latest official patch for both games)
- Lingor Island 1.4 or higher (requirement!!!)
1. Unpack folder @dingor to your ArmA2 root folder. Be sure to have \addons\ folder structure present after the unpack procedure.
You need to have Lingor 1.4 or higher installed, too.
Then you have two options:
a) run game and under Expansions menu enable folder @dingor (DLingor v1.0), click OK and restart game.
b) or just run game with -mod=@dingor;@lingor;@lingor_units parameter.
Island will then appear in map list and is ready for use. If you are using more mods, separate them with ; sign.
Admins can grab server keys if they are running a signed server. See folder \serverkey in the 7zip archive.
Very IMPORTANT notes:
-> Berghoff's vegetation is v1.24final and is already included in @lingor\addons folder. It is a special optimised version.
-> MDB_Buildings2 & ibr_plants addons are also both included in the package, now with v2 sigs.
-> Be sure to delete any previous versions prior to the installation! Check other mod folders for duplicate pbos and bisign files.
IMPORTANT: See readme_dingor.txt or readme_lingor.txt for full info!
- island is *similiar* to Lingor v1.4 (or higher), except the satellite imagery, ground clutter and vegetation (jungle removed).
- shortened roads to water in San Fernando and Encanto
- everything else remains the same
Lingor Island is one of the most popular addons for Arma2/Arrowhead or Arma: Combined Arms pack.
But a lot of players still love to play in the desert as:
- it requires less powerful PC/GFX card
- AI can't sneak up on you using "special hearing and vision" powers
- you have a much greater chance to survive against chupacabras, predators and other mysterious creatures that lurk around this land ;)
so I made Dingor!
As you can see Dingor is only an alternative desert version of Lingor. Everything else remains the same as on Lingor. You can even use other factions such as Duala's Molatia or Afrene.
Story goes that Molatia gave up on south Duala after decades of war and mounted a suprise attack on war-torn Lingor. They used special chemical agents to wipe out most of the vegetation and including a fair share of population, too. Enjoy the new war ;)
See the original readme_lingor.txt for rest of the info if you're not familiar with Lingor story and facts!
- all tickets still open at:
-> https://dev-heaven.net/projects/lu (for units, not included with Dingor!)
- Super Tucano cockpit is not done yet, so use it for AI only... or with crosshairs/3rd view enabled
- some addons write to .rpt file couple of lines of warnings, but we elimited a lot of that - sadly not all
- smaller airports are not AI-capable for takeoff/landing, since there is no room for taxiways.
- you can drive through closed aircraft hangar doors with plane, but not other vehicles :)
Author: IceBreakr (ice AT icebreakr.info, MSN icebrejkr AT hotmail.com, ICQ 426428, skype icebreakr)
All rights reserved.
Author grants you, as the enduser, a personal right to download, install and play with the island. This right does NOT include the possibilities to reverse engineer or even abuse content of the island addon in your own addons, games, game content or missions (scripts). Author can not be made responsible for ANY damage that could occur from the use of the addon. This island addon is for entertainment purposes only. Any military or commercial use is strictly prohibited. You are not allowed to exploit content. You may only use the island addon in conjunction with the game "Arma 2", "Take On: Helicopters" and "ArmA2: Operation Arrowhead" by BIS in its original form. If you want to use island addon or parts of island addon in your own addons or new game, you have to get written permission from the author.
Dingor is a completely fictional game project and does not have any connections to real life: persons, countries, towns, Czech pornstars etc.
Please visit http://www.icebreakr.info website to recieve latest updates. There you can also find contact info (for bugreports, ideas, etc.) and maybe even support an author with a small donation.
|Size : 90 MB 7z |