FROM: High Command
TO: Arma 3 Users
UNIT: Main Branch (Windows)
ACTIVITY: Game Update: 1.56 (Eden Update, Eden Editor, Combat Audio, Launcher-Based Server Browser, Fonts)
SIZE: ~1.8 GB / ~694 MB
- Consider using the Steam client option to verify the integrity of the local game cache to avoid corrupted data after downloading this update.
- Consider defragmenting your HDD after downloading large updates.
- A Legacy Build Steam branch is available for advanced users. It contains the previous significant main branch version (1.54). It can be used to compare specific changes between major releases. The access code for this branch is: Arma3Legacy154
- This update does not apply to the experimental Linux and Mac port betas at time of writing. We'll be updating those as soon as possible.
- You can find the servers in the Steam library (switch the filter to "Tools") - "Arma 3 Server" (based on your OS, it will download the Windows or Linux version).
- Administrators can also use the command-line SteamCMD utility. The app ID is to be 233780.
- NVIDIA GameWorks™ Technology provided under license from NVIDIA Corporation. Copyright © 2002-2015 NVIDIA Corporation. All rights reserved.
- In case of problems, please check the Bohemia Interactive support F.A.Q., Arma 3 F.A.Q. or BattlEye F.A.Q.
- You can help us to further improve the game by posting your feedback on the Feedback Tracker.