The Day of Days has arrived. Grab your gear and prepare to hit the beach!
The Invasion 1944 team is pleased to release it's D-Day project.
Things included in this release:
* Mini-campaign (by Joffre257)
* Custom music (composed by SFG)
* Ambient Environment to increase the feeling of total war (by I44_John).
* Ballistics coding based on extensive research and calculations (by Canuckausiuka).
* US Army
* US Rangers
* Waffen SS
* 15+ weapons, most of which are new or extensively reworked.
* 10 Allied vehicles including tanks, recon vehicles, troop carriers and landing craft.
* 20+ German vehicles including tanks, recon vehicles and troop carriers.
If it isn't on the list, it's not included, i.e. there is only one usable aircraft (the P-51).
Use the installer. The modfolder is named @I44, and will be created by this installer. You do not need to add it to the installation path. I.e.: C:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA.
There will always be bugs. If you find any, or just want to give us some feedback, please visit our forums.
Information on how to use content from this release in your own ArmA1 addon/mod is included in the install folder in "DOCUMENTS". Ask for permission first, it doesn't hurt at all ;)
P.S. We hope you enjoy the release, as much as we enjoyed making it :)
Site team thanks to
Blackdog for first alternative mirror.
SFG for FileFront alternative mirror.
Source : Invasion 44